I still haven’t drank the Kool-Aid and become a “twitterer.” It stills seems strange to me to want to share and read the mundane details and thoughts of others, and your own life. (I am fully aware of the irony of stating this fact on an open, public blog). Every day I get a reminder of why I am not a part of twitter. The reminder is the absolute gems that The Baseline collects for it’s daily feature Top NBA Tweets. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Marcus Williams: I do NOT trust ppl who wear sweats with no pockets. They not livin for anything, they always ready for the come up
- Marcus Williams: Where is Murray State located at on the Earth?!?!
- Nate Robinson: It’s funny cuz Tom&jerry dnt even talk but u knw what they would be say just by their actions lol, too funny #wordaapp
- J.R. Smith: everyone #auhh let make it a #tt
- Tyrus Thomas: George Clooney off them clowns!!!!
- Dorell Wright: Yo the dude on the UPS commercial’s be drawing like crazy hahahahaha!!! He nice!!!
I feel like I need a translator, a barely literate translator. High school english teachers across the country must be crying into their coffee right now.