This is Last Night’s Numbers, a daily feature where we run through the NBA games from the night before, highlighting one or two numbers I found particularly interesting from each game. All the stats are from Hoopdata’s box scores, which contain some additional advanced stats not available in traditional box scores.
Chicago 97 – Boston 81
- Boston shot 38.4% for the game. The especially struggled to score around the basket, making just 11 of 35 shots inside of 10ft.
- Derrick Rose scored 30 points on a 73.5 TS%. Rose was a perfect 10 of 10 at the free throw line and handed out 8 assists with just 3 turnovers.
- The Bulls grabbed 55.6% of the total rebounds, with an ORR of 25.0%. Carlos Boozer led the way 12 of their 44 rebounds.
Portland 98 – Utah 87
- Devin Harris scored 26 points on a 75.1 TS%. He also turned the ball over 7 times in 36 minutes.
- LaMarcus Aldridge was just 6 of 19 for the game. He was just 3 of 9 from inside of 10ft.
- The Jazz were 6 of 20 on three-pointers. Gordon Hayward, C.J. Miles and Earl Watson were a combined 0 of 10.